Anyone interested in running a Change Minds project should contact the Change Minds Hub Team to set up an introductory meeting.
This meeting will cover:
- How a Change Mind project operates,
- Each partner organisation’s commitments,
- Resources available for training, supporting and delivering a Change Minds project
- Information to assist with funding applications
- Additional services the Change Minds Hub can provide
If you already have a Mental Health Service Delivery partner, they should be invited to the meeting.
The rest of this section deals with the steps you need to take to form a Change Minds partnership, plan your project and applying for funding.
- Step 1: The Project Partnership
- Step 2: Project Organisation
- Step 3: Project Planning
- Step 4: Project Funding and Budget